Monday 26 October 2015

Past Simple- Past Continous

Past simple
Afirmatiu
I jumped
You ate
She wrote
It run
We shouted
They opened
Negatiu
I didn’t jumped
I didn’t eat
He dind’t cook
She didn’t write
It didn’t  run
We didn’t  shout
They didn’t open
Interrogatiu
Did I jump?
Did you eat?
Did he cook?
Did she write
Did it run?
Did we shout?
Did you read?
Did they open?

Past Continous
Afirmatiu
I was jumping
You were eating
She was writting
He was cooking
It was running.
We were shouting
They were opening
Negatiu
I wasn’t jumping
You weren’t eating
She wasn’t writting
He wasn’t cooking
It wasn’t running
We weren’t shouting
They weren’t opening
Interrogatiu
Was I jumping?
Were you eating?
Was she writting?
Was he cooking?
Was it running?
Were we shouting?

Were they opening?

No comments:

Post a Comment