Wednesday 14 October 2015

Mobile review: Aquaris BQ E5 HD

This is a review  about the Aquaris BQ E5 HD, I have chosen  this mobile phone because it's the actual mobile phone that I have.



First of all I recommend this mobile phone for people that doesen't use mobile phones a lot, like me or for people that want a good mobile phone for cheap price.

It has a 5 inch screen and 13 mpx camera, which is a very good camera for that price.

It has too 2gb of Ram which is not bad.
It uses Android
The best things about this mobile phone are:
- The price (199€)
-the weight ( just 134 grams)
-it is very thin, as you can see in this photo
BQ Aquaris E5

I recommend this mobile phone for all the people who want a good cheap mobile phone, and don't likes heavy weight phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment