Monday 26 October 2015

A normal week

Every school day I wake up at 7.30 am and I eat my breakfast. Then I go to take the bus at 7.50Am
I arrive at school at 9 Pm.Then I do class until 11:30 am And we start class again from 12pm to 3pm.
Then I take the bus again to Sant Joan de les Abadesses and I arrive at 4 pm. As I arrive I do my homework or I study for a exam. As I finish I play until 8pm. At 8pm I eat my dinner and I go back to my bedroom to keep playing or watching films.
On normal days I go to sleep at about 11pm.

My favourite subject is AW, in AW we learn about the webpages. 





At the  weekend I wake up at 8-9 am then I eat my breakfast and I play computer games until 13 pm, At 13 pm I go eat and as I finish I go check if Manchester United plays. If they play I go to watch them and if they don't play I just play videogames until 8pm. Then I go to eat dinner and when I finish I go watch some horror films, then I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment